Please find below out T&C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS This Website at maidenwaygroup.co.uk (the \’website\’) is owned and operated by The Maiden Way Group (\’MWG\’).
The terms and conditions set out below (the \’Terms\’) will apply to all users of the site. The terms \’you\’, \’your\’ and \’user\’ refers to any individual as well as business accessing to this site under any conditions. References to \’we\’, \’us\’ and \’our\’ are references to MWG.
Please read them thoroughly. Your utilization of the Site and of the Service will be subject upon these Terms and Conditions. If you have any inquiries or comments with respect to these Terms and Conditions please get in touch with us either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change these Terms and Conditions occasionally. You should read the Terms and Conditions each time you utilize our Site and Service, guaranteeing you know about the most current changes made to them.
User Registration, Information, and Passwords You do not need to register with the MWG site to access the information and material held on the site yet may discover included advantages in doing as such.
You are liable for the security and confidentiality of your information and any password whether provided by us or by you. The password must not be disclosed to any unapproved third parties. You are responsible for all uses of your account or password whether approved by you or not. You consent to inform us, by email at email@example.com, of any unapproved use of your account or password when you find any such misuse or potential misuse.
Use of Material All copyright, trademarks (including the trademarks denotes \’Maiden Way Group\’ and \’MWG\’) and all other intellectual property rights in or identifying with the site are and will remain our property or, where relevant, are reproduced with the authorization of the rights\’ owner, for example, content providers, partners, and users. You may peruse the contents, utilize any facilities and download a single copy of any material on the website to the extent that it is explicitly made accessible to you, however, this is exclusively for your own utilization and you should not remove any copyright or trademark notices. You may not modify, reproduce, display, distribute or sell any such material for any commercial or business reason, without our prior written permission.
Rights All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content contained in this Site is either possessed by us or has been authorized to us by the rights owners with the goal that we can utilize this material as a part of our Site and Service. You are only permitted to use this Site and the material contained in this Site as well as the Service as set out in these terms.
Links The site may contain links to different sites we trust you will or may be interested in. You recognize that we are not liable for and have no influence over the content or material of such sites, the administrators of which do not really have any relationship with us. Any dealings at all between you and a third party accessed on or by means of the site (including Partners and suppliers) are exclusively between you and that third party, and you make a deal to avoid holding us at risk for any misfortune or harm of any sort caused as the consequence of such dealings. This provision will only operate to the extent allowed by law.
Liability You agree and recognize that to the fullest extent allowed by law, and in perspective on the various sources from which we get content for the site, the difficulty of confirming the sources, and the nature of electronic distribution, that:
• We are providing the site on an \’as is\’, \’with all faults\’ premise and we and our providers make no representations or warranties of any sort as for:
1) The site and content contained on the site;
2) The condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for a reason, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the site;
3) your capability to utilize the site or that it will be accessible in its present or some other form; and
4) The truth, accuracy, or completeness of any material on the site. • We have no influence over the information and material that can be accessed through, downloaded from or transferred to the website, and any material provided is for your general information only and not designed to address your specific necessities.
• We are not liable to you for any loss of content, data or material that you upload or download or transmit through the website.
• We will not be dependable or subject to you or any third party for any alteration, suspension of or discontinuance of the site.
• It is your choice, where relevant, to utilize, post, submit, remove or change data and material on, to or from the site and we are not responsible or obligated for any misfortune or harm brought about by you or any third party because of your doing or neglecting to do likewise.
• We avoid all obligation of any sort including for invasion of privacy, defamation, negligence or intellectual property right infringement, for the transmission or reception of information or material of whatever nature by, about or to you.
• All warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations, and terms whether express or implied are disclaimed.
With the exception of liability for death or individual damage emerging from carelessness, we thus disclaim and exclude all liability (regardless of whether in tort, contract, equity or otherwise) for any misfortune or harm at all and howsoever obtained (including any consequential, special, secondary or indirect misfortune or harm or any harm to goodwill or profits or any loss of anticipated profits caused by you) to the fullest extent allowed by law.
This incorporates liabilities emerging from or in connection to or regarding:
• your access to or utilization of or inability to use the site;
• with any disappointment of performance, mistake, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; or
• any content or material showing up on the site or from any action or choice made as a result of using this site regardless of whether we or our representatives, officers or agents are informed concerning the possibility of such harms, misfortunes or expenses.
Indemnity You consent to defend, indemnify, and hold MWG, its officials, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any cases, activities or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, coming about because of, or affirmed to result from: (a) your use of the Site, (b) any User Content you post or upload, (c) your use of or dependence on any User Content, or (d) your infringement of these Terms and Conditions.
Applicable Law This Agreement and any dispute among you and MWG will be represented by laws of the United Kingdom, exclusive of conflict or decision of law rules.
Suspension of Site We may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or performance of the Site occasionally. Access to or utilization of the Site or any sites or pages linked to it will not really be uninterrupted or error-free.